Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Warlord

Ah man. This would have been cool. The Masters of the Universe versus Warlord, Arak, and Hercules, all part of Remco's MOTU knock-off line. It would have gotten gory, and led to an all out battle with the super-heroes. Instead, this event I planned was kind of cursed from the beginning, and I failed it as others failed me.

Bubba was straight with me, though, and kind enough to post the link you likely followed to get here. He's alright in my book. I will not make a "terrific" pun. To easy.

The Anti-DiDio League
The Continuity Blog
The Aquaman Shrine
The Atom: Tiny Titan
Being Carter Hall
Comics Make Me Happy
Crimson Lightning
Dispatches from the Arrow Cave
El Jacone's Comic Book Bunker
Firestorm Fan
Girls Gone Geek
I Am The Phantom Stranger
The Idol-Head of Diabolu
Justice League Detroit
...nurgh...
Once Upon a Geek
Pretty, Fizzy Paradise
random picture day
Reilly2040's Blog
Supergirl Comic Box Commentary
Toyriffic
when is evil cool?

No comments: